Uniquely Tucson

Tap below to Select a District
Home Districts Visitor Resources Map Sponsors

4th Avenue

Key:

Heritage Destination

Historic Building

Locally Owned Business

Heritage Destination
Historic Building
Locally Owned Business

Dining & Nightlife

Bison Witches Bar and Deli

326 N. 4th Ave.
Bar & Grill
Historic Info »
An excellent example of a 1920s-era Victorian commercial building.

Cafe Marcel Creperie & Espresso Bar

344 N. 4th Ave.
Cafe
Historic Info »
Built in 1919 as a rooming house, this building features both Victorian style brickwork and Mission Revival style parapets.

Caruso's Italian Restaurant

434 N. 4th Ave.
Italian
Historic Info »
Originally a house built in the 1950s in the Character Ranch style. This family restaurant has been in this location since 1941 and features one of Tucson's iconic neon signs.

Che's Lounge

350 N. 4th Ave.
Nightclub
Historic Info »
Constructed in 1919 as a rooming house, this building features both Victorian style brickwork and Mission Revival style parapets.

Chocolate Iguana on 4th

500 N. 4th Ave. #1
Cafe
Historic Info »
This former service station was built in 1920 and features white-glazed brick.

Delectables Restaurant and Catering

533 N. 4th Ave.
Cafe
Historic Info »
Designed in 1946 by architect Arthur Brown. Before becoming a restaurant it served as a motorcycle shop.

It's About Time

616 N. 4th Ave.
Nightclub
Historic Info »
Designed by architect Josias Joesler, this Spanish Colonial Revival style commercial building was built in 1928.

La Indita Restaurant

622 N. 4th Ave.
Mexican
Historic Info »
Designed by architect Josias Joesler, this Spanish Colonial Revival style commercial building was constructed in 1928.

Lindy's on 4th

431 N. 4th Ave.
American
Historic Info »
One of a few two-part commercial block buldings along North 4th Avenue, this Spanish Colonial Revival style building was constructed by the Soza family in 1926.

Maloney's Tavern

213 N. 4th Ave.
Bar & Grill
Historic Info »
Built in 1917 and was the former location of the Southwestern Sash and Door Company.

Martin's Comida Chingona

557 N. 4th Ave.
Mexican
Historic Info »
Designed in 1930 by architect Josias Joesler, the building features a Spanish Colonial Revival style commercial storefront.

Maya Quetzal

429 N. 4th Ave.
Guatemalan
Historic Info »
One of a few two-part commercial block buldings along 4th Avenue, this Spanish Colonial Revival style building was constructed by the Soza family in 1926.

Medusa Kabab House

628 N. 4th Ave.
Greek
Historic Info »
This 1930s-era former print shop features a Victorian style storefront.

Mr. Head's Art Gallery & Bar

513 N. 4th Ave.
Bar & Gallery
Historic Info »
Built in 1946, this understated commercial building housed a printing shop.

O'Malley's on Fourth

247 N. 4th Ave.
Bar & Grill
Historic Info »
Originally a plumbing supply warehouse built in 1930. At a later date, an ornate Spanish Colonial Revival style cornice was added.

Pancho Villa's Grill

401 E. 5th St.
Mexican
Historic Info »
Constructed in 1948, this building was once a pharmacy and doctor's office.

Revolutionary Grounds

606 N. 4th Ave.
Cafe
Historic Info »
Constructed in 1948, this building was once a pharmacy and doctor's office.

Sabine's Café Passé

415 N. 4th Ave.
Coffeehouse
Historic Info »
Built in 1934 and designed by architect Josias Joesler.

Surly Wench Pub

424 N. 4th Ave.
Nightclub
Historic Info »
Built in 1934, this former grocery store features decorative Victorian style brick coursing with Gothic details.
Historic Photo »

Time Market Deli & Pizza

444 E. University Blvd.
American
Historic Info »
This 1924 commercial building features a Mission Revival style storefront.
Historic Photo »